[time-nuts] OT Gel Cell question

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Jul 28 12:39:11 UTC 2014

Ever use batteries to back up your time toys David?

I would bet they were lead acid.  More that a few
folks on this group are using lead acid to run such
things.  Discussions of charging, discharging, and
care of batteries is just as apropos, in my opinion,
as discussions on which coax to use, or which receiver
to use to run your GPSDO... Or for that matter which
SBC to use to run your favorite time hack.

It is all part of the infrastructure necessary to
make the study of fine time possible.

-Chuck Harris