[time-nuts] Beginner question - unexpected possible jitter in 1 PPS output of Motorola ONCORE UT+ module

David Feldman wb0gaz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 14:52:09 UTC 2014

Thank you, Tom - I appreciate the advice.

I am using a 74HC390 in the (divide-by-20, square wave output) divider chain, and sure enough, after looking more closely at the data sheet, it clocks on the FALLING edge (I thought otherwise - wrong)! I will stick an inverter in the path and that will probably fix it.

Will update again once that's taken care of.

Dave