[time-nuts] WWVB paper in May 2014 IEEE communications...

Wed Jun 4 03:39:07 UTC 2014

On 2014-05-31 12:22, Scott Newell wrote:
> At 08:01 AM 5/31/2014, Bob Camp wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Well that's a bit more information. We seem to be missing the deployment schedule on the other new modulation formats. I kind of doubt that the watch and clock guys are going to start the fabs turning out millions of chips until they can test all the formats.
>
> http://www.eversetclocks.com/press
> http://www.eversetclocks.com/receivers
>
> They claim to have shipped samples back in 2013, with production slated for Q3. I can't find anyone selling them.
>
> Is anyone recording or decoding the new phase modulation? If so, what are you using?
>
> I'm trying to measure WWVB signal quality with an old radio clock tied to a PC parallel port. Maybe I should ask for a sample of the ES100 or ES200 to compare.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply - XW LLC d/b/a XtendWave foreclosed by Grindstone Capital - was up for public auction or private sale on Valentine's day:
http://www.txheadlines.com/index.php/public_notices/article/NOTICE-OF-PUBLIC-SALE-All-of-XW-LLCs-Accounts-commercial-tort-claims-chatte/

--
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis