[time-nuts] WWVB paper in May 2014 IEEE communications...

Steven Kluck stevekluck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:05:57 UTC 2014

On Jun 3, 2014, at 10:39 PM, Brian Inglis <Brian.Inglis at SystematicSw.ab.ca> wrote:

> Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply - XW LLC d/b/a XtendWave foreclosed by Grindstone Capital - was up for public auction or private sale on Valentine's day:
> http://www.txheadlines.com/index.php/public_notices/article/NOTICE-OF-PUBLIC-SALE-All-of-XW-LLCs-Accounts-commercial-tort-claims-chatte/

Holy smokes, don't hold your breath indeed. Thank you Brian Inglis, for that information.  (Sigh) Who was it that wrote last year about wondering whether the new format could go the way of AM stereo?

I had the impression that C-MAX stopped making the CME8000 chips in anticipation of being eclipsed by the Xtendwave d-psk products.  I wonder if the MAS receivers and the Galleon receivers are still available as a fall-back...

--Steve Kluck