[time-nuts] Virgin time nutter fell at the first M12+ hurdle

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed Jun 11 17:28:20 UTC 2014

Pin 1 is the serial input and shouldn't be left unconnected. By
default the M12 doesn't talk on the serial line: you must give a
command and get the answer. There are commands to program the M12 to
talk on the serial port every n seconds. First get the manual (there
are many in the wild) for example:
<www.jackson-labs.com/assets/uploads/main/Motorola_M12.pdf>.