[time-nuts] FE5680 GPS Disciplined Controller

David Hopkins davhop at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 19 06:06:32 UTC 2014

HI Bert and others,
Sounds like a great project. Count me in for a kit.

In your email you mention the board is 2 x 2. I take it this is in inches.

You also say the boards will be cheaper if a number are ordered.
If this is a double sided board and you can produce Gerber files then
consider getting them made in China.

I have used this supplier several times and they produce  good boards.
The cost for ten boards double sided, plated through holes, solder
masked and silk screened is about  $10. That's $1 per board.
The max size is 50mm X 50mm.

The service is excellent. It usually takes about 4 days to
manufacture and they are then shipped by airmail.
Have a look at :- http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping.html

David

t 04:49 AM 19/06/2014, you wrote:
>EWKehren at aol.com