[time-nuts] FE5680 GPS Disciplined Controller

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 19:53:26 UTC 2014

Tom
I am not concerned having followed the discussions lets see what comes from
 it. Based on the response, we will have our hands full.
Let me make clear I take credit for instigating it but it  involved five
people that at this time have chosen not to be  mentioned.
Bert.

In a message dated 6/19/2014 2:48:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,