[time-nuts] FE 5680 A GPSDO (frequency control)

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 15:08:20 UTC 2014

I probably should have called it more correctly frequency  control. Thanks
to the help from Scott N5TNL we clearly where able to watch the  DDS as fan
cooling was added and removed from the Rb. Only a small change  resulted in
the DDS tuning word changing by 89 which is a frequency change of 6  e-11.
The source has to be a temperature sensing element feeding one input to  the
4 channel 12 bit ADC. Some one please work this issue identify and  disable
that sensor and run a test verifying that tuning is not  lost.
Thank you
Bert Kehren