[time-nuts] Sad news Ulrich Bangert

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:15:41 UTC 2014

I have downloaded his tools as currently available on his web site. I intend to make them available on my web site unless I hear otherwise from someone authorized to talk on the behalf of his estate.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr HD 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.