[time-nuts] Loran, GPS, Lightning, Timing

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:42:27 UTC 2014

It was QST and Max is right. I built it. There was a e-field antenna for
amplitude and the crossed antennas the XY access. I guess the old brain has
somethings correct.
Now can I remember the tube line up. Heavens no. :-) The CRT was a little
mil surplus 3p...
But enough of that. Whats the chance of finding the article that would be a
kick.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL