[time-nuts] Software for Brilliant Instruments B1220?

rnks1646 at yahoo.com rnks1646 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 18:11:45 UTC 2014

Contact Brilliant Instruments (4088660426). I was at the office yesterday loading the new version that they just released on my TIA's and can tell you The new software works beautifully. They are amazing to work with, being the little guy on the block making amazing devices and all. Ask for Shalom or Daniel and I am sure they can get you set up and counting.

Rob