[time-nuts] Software for Brilliant Instruments B1220?

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sat Mar 1 20:44:44 UTC 2014

Hello Richard,

Do you mind telling us how far that set you back?

I did a quick archive search - I found a post where Shalom stated the BI220
cost:  *BI220 is $2,950*

They are local to me - so I am going to check out this piece of equipment
too - looks like a good/great choice for doing the performance metric
measurements that we do in our
'hobby'.

Thanks for posting this.

Best Regards,