[time-nuts] FSCM 38243 Power Distribution Module

Glen Hoag hoag at hiwaay.net
Sun Mar 2 16:32:40 UTC 2014

FSCM 38243 is the manufacturer information.  FSCM is the Federal
Supply Code for Manufacturers, which appears to be a subset of CAGE
(Commercial and Government Entity) codes maintained by the Defense
Logistics Agency.  FSCM 38243 appears to be PG Electronics Ltd,
currently of Schomberg Ontario Canada.  171-0100-048 is a part
number, while the serial number is blank, from the photo provided.

The current incarnation of PG Electronics builds cell phone booster
systems for buildings.  However, their web site contains the following:

"In keeping with our past support policy for ALL customers,
government and military programs, PG also continues to support all
our older products since 1975."

You might contact them at http://www.pgelectronics.com and ask for a
spec sheet.

--Glen Hoag