[time-nuts] FSCM 38243 Power Distribution Module

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 2 17:18:36 UTC 2014

On 3/2/14 8:32 AM, Glen Hoag wrote:
> FSCM 38243 is the manufacturer information.  FSCM is the Federal Supply
> Code for Manufacturers, which appears to be a subset of CAGE (Commercial
> and Government Entity) codes maintained by the Defense Logistics
> Agency.  FSCM 38243 appears to be PG Electronics Ltd, currently of
> Schomberg Ontario Canada.  171-0100-048 is a part number, while the
> serial number is blank, from the photo provided.
>
> The current incarnation of PG Electronics builds cell phone booster
> systems for buildings.  However, their web site contains the following:
>
> "In keeping with our past support policy for ALL customers, government
> and military programs, PG also continues to support all our older
> products since 1975."

http://www.microwaves101.com/  among other things on their extremely
useful site has a "where are they now" set of pages that traces
manufacturers of days gone by, who picked up which product lines, etc.

http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/wherenow.cfm

PG doesn't show up there.

But I did learn that the EIP counter stuff is now part of National
Instruments (via Phase Matrix, along the way)