[time-nuts] FSCM 38243 Power Distribution Module

Tom Miller tmiller11147 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 2 17:54:02 UTC 2014

It looks like the input hits a 2 way splitter that drives each of four
ports. Most of these have at best a 3 dB loss, more like 4.5 dB. Then it
each of those gets split again to drive two ports. Then another split to
each port. So lets say at best it is 3 + 3 +3 = 9 dB. But being broadband, I
believe it will lose a bit more than 3 dB per split. Say 4 + 4+ 4 =12 dB.

If it is military, then it could be for something in the 225 to 400 MHz
range. I don't think there are enough turns on the transformers for 10 MHz
but I could be wrong. Only a test will confirm it and there are many people
on this list that can make that measurement. I am in MD so if close, let me
know.

Regards,
Tom