[time-nuts] WWVB Remodulator

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:21:49 UTC 2014

There is time code generation software included with the standard
distribution of NTP.  This will create amplitude modulated time code
and send it out an audio port.  This actually generates the signal not
re-generates it.    Then you send this to some signal generator that
has an AM input and will go down to those low frequencies.

 But perhaps you need something to clean up the broadcast signal?

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Tammy Firefly <tammy-lists at wiztech.biz> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I was wondering if anyone here has a spare WWVB Remodulator or would be
> interested in building one for some money, I cant solder anymore due to
> health problems.  I have a Spectracom Netclock/2 here that I am trying
> to get to work with the new WWVB format.  Please contact me off list if
> you can help at tammy-lists at wiztech.biz
>
> Thanks
> --Tammy

Chris Albertson