[time-nuts] Another "atomic" clock question

Jim Miller jim at jtmiller.com
Fri Mar 7 17:57:16 UTC 2014

I'm new at this obviously. I was just looking at the uBlox-6 info and I
don't see where in the NMEA sentences the sawtooth info is contained. Is it
a manufacturer specific option that needs be turned on? Or is it contained
within a standard NMEA sentence somewhere. I also didn't see it mentioned
in the uBlox u-Center software users guide.

Thanks

Jim ab3cv

Message: 3