[time-nuts] Another "atomic" clock question

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 20:06:53 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Jim Miller <jim at jtmiller.com> wrote:
> I'm new at this obviously. I was just looking at the uBlox-6 info and I
> don't see where in the NMEA sentences the sawtooth info is contained.

There is no NMEA sawthooth sentence.  You typically have to put the
serial data output into binary mode.   NMEA is a "lowest common
denominator" data format used by GPS, marine autopilots, compass, wind
and log instruments.  It was never designed for timing.  It's for ship
and boat instruments.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California