[time-nuts] TRACOR_600_Rubidium_reference ops/svc manual uploaded

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 01:28:27 UTC 2014

Hello to the group. I had the opportunity to remotely help Chris
troubleshoot his Tracor model 600 RB. A nice old unit. Its now operational
again. He was kind enough to send me the ops/svc manual and I have scanned
it into a pdf.
The manual has been uploaded to Diddiers site and it will take a few days
to find its correct home.
http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/

So now there are at least two Tracor RB references manuals on the net.
The 304 in Italy and the 600 on Diddiers site.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL