[time-nuts] Finding a spare part for HP5370B

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 12:53:00 UTC 2014

It's part No 05370-20206, no longer available from Agilent. I don't think you will find one easily. Best bet is to buy some plastic and make one. The "proper" plastic filter material is polarised to increase contrast but thin red acrylic sheet will do OK. masking the annciators may be tricky. Try a black on clear label maker. A professional one should be able to do the required mirrored (you will be sticking it to the inside of the window) and negative (clear on black) label.
HTH,
Robert G8RPI.