[time-nuts] Modeling vs reality question re my TIC

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Mon Mar 10 22:40:43 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, I don't have a DSO, and I don't see any way to capture waveforms with the equipment I have available to me.  And then there's the insurmountable problem of not having access to the 120pf cap in the PIC.  I may have to just accept it without understanding it.  At least success is a good problem to have and not a bad one.  I'm sending a board to a friend soon, and if the results repeat for him, it's not just a fluke.

Bob