[time-nuts] How to measure phase noise of HCMOS oscillators?

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:12:55 UTC 2014

The LMH6702 is a wicked fast op amp which will react accordingly it there are parasitics in the feedback path. I have only used them with well laid out PWBs and extremely short traces to surface mount resistors. Under those conditions, they work beautifully as advertised. Not sure anyone other than John can actually breadboard with them :)

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.