[time-nuts] Any Isotemp OCXO107-10 Info?

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 13 02:44:39 UTC 2014

It's hard to see in the picture, but my oscillator is labelled:

        0410-2540
Model  OCXO107-10
Freq   5.000 MHz
S/N    6396-40

Notice the same '0410-2540' line.  So you're probably right.  I wouldn't
be surprised to find that Lucent had multiple sources for the oscillator
and their part number for the oscillator was 0410-2540.

By the way, mine is working.  Frequency looks good - still moving, of
course.  Tuning range is good.  I've got something like 200 Hz range on
the EFC.  Current drain is good at about 70 ma.  I found a broken
ferrite wirewound inductor on the oscillator board.  I have no idea what
the value is so I just had to throw in something to get it to work.  My
selection criteria was entirely scientific - magnetic core, lots of
turns, and present in my junkbox!  That may explain why the output level
is only -5 dBm.  I'll ovbiously have to revisit that.

Ed