[time-nuts] 3.0GHz Channel 3 installation in Agilent 53132A counter

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 20:23:48 UTC 2014

Further checking the service manual indicates that the main board  treats
pins 9 and 10 of the ribbon cable as CH3code1 and CH3 code2 respectively  so
perhaps it's using these as identifiers and it might be worth checking that
those signals are as expected. The prescaler board schematic shows 9 as
being  connected to +12V and 10 to ground.
If you don't have access to the component level service manual let me know
and I'll send you a copy.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR