[time-nuts] more ADEV tools

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Thu Mar 20 22:15:37 UTC 2014

I wrote two new ADEV command line tools that some of you may be interested in.

    adev4 calculates adev for a linear range, from tau to tau step tau.
    adev5 calculates adev for a logarithmic range, from log(tau) to log(tau) step log(tau).

The both calculate ADEV, MDEV, HDEV, or TDEV.
For large data files, performance is ten or a hundred times faster than other adev tools.

Grab adev4.c adev5.c (windows: adev4.exe adev5.exe) under www.LeapSecond.com/tools/
In a couple of days I'll post a note which will explain why I needed these tools.

/tvb