[time-nuts] Using GPS to Fine Tune a Rubidium Frequency Standard.

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 18:52:30 UTC 2014

Quite a few time nuts have Rb GPSDRb's running using Shera's controller. I
did mine in 1999 with the help of Brooks and Corby and my first FRK died on
 Shrea's controller after 24 years of service. Bad lamp.
Have to measure C field sensitivity just like on an OCXO and increasing
sample time from 30 seconds to 120 helps. Works great.
My first OCXO was last year using a MV89 when we worked on the release of
Brooks last controller.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 3/21/2014 2:31:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,