[time-nuts] NIST time services

Mike George mgeorge at tuffmail.us
Sat Mar 22 20:23:31 UTC 2014

The PRUs (Programmable Realtime Unit) aren't a feature of ARM in general
(they are not present
on the Raspberry Pi for instance).  The BeagleBone has 2 PRUs as you
describe.  It uses the TI Siatra
ARM variant.
ARM just describes the core architecture.  Manufacturers tack on all
sorts of proprietary peripherals
depending on what they envision as it's primary target market.

Mike George