[time-nuts] NIST time services

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Mar 23 17:08:53 UTC 2014

Hi

You can (and many do) run through a list of servers with an NTP client and see what you get. It’s a bit of work, but you only do it once.

———

I suspect that what NIST is looking for is somebody in the cloud business (Amazon, Google, Microsoft, IBM) to step up and mention that they have 2,989,875 server racks scattered about the world and they would be happy to run NTP on them for “free”. (see fine print attached ….)

Bob