[time-nuts] Hanging bridge question

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Mar 25 11:06:09 UTC 2014

Hi

Exactly correct, the sawtooth corrects for the hanging bridges.

Since that’s what it does, sawtooth correction error is not totally random. Hanging bridges are not totally random. One looks like the other. Sawtooth correction errors can / will have hanging bridges in them.

If you are doing sawtooth correction, it’s best to do it with decent accuracy.

Bob