[time-nuts] Airraft Ping Timing

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Tue Mar 25 23:00:39 UTC 2014

Certainly, if it's a bent-pipe repeater, that makes extracting the Dopplar
a whole lot easier. Furthermore, since it's unlikely that the missing
plane was the only signal, you can essentially do a differential Dopplar
measurement against other sorces, stationary or moving in a know
trajectory.

-John