[time-nuts] GPSDO simulation tool

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Mar 26 21:42:56 UTC 2014

> Did some home-work on third-degree PLL parameters, so now I know why I
> failed, as I never tried to do it right.
>
> One thing that Tom's simulator isn't doing is calculating the parameters
> for the PID for you, or backwards what characteristics you will get.
>
> Cheers,
> Magnus

Magnus, et al,

Still hoping some of you process control & PID experts will contribute a couple lines of C code to the simulator. The gpsim1 ver=N parameter will select any one of many different algorithms. I believe no one algorithm is "correct"; the goal is simply to include as many as you can contribute so we can all play with them.

/tvb