[time-nuts] TSIP protocol for T-Bolt

"Dr. Götz Romahn" goetz at g-romahn.de
Thu Mar 27 10:11:09 UTC 2014

hi Alex,
thanks for writing in German (vielen Dank). Tom made all the manuals
available now, so you can fetch them here:
http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/tbolt/manual.htm
herzliche Grüße Götz
PS:Ich bin ebenfalls Elektroingenieur im Ruhestand. (i am also an
electronics engineer, retired now)

Am 26.03.2014 18:43, :