[time-nuts] FEI-5660 Rubidium Oscillator

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:47:59 UTC 2014

no, No, NO granite!  Granite tends to be rather radioactive (particularly avoid the pink stuff).  Any audiofool worth his tin ears can't have no stinkin' alpha/beta/gamma particles mucking with his music!
BTW,  before I bought my house, I tested all the granite surfaces with my rather nice scintillator.   The real estate agents were rather bemused...  but when one bought his own house had me give it the once over... he had read up on the subject..  Oh,  and I've never seen a fireplace that didn't tick like a mother...