[time-nuts] FEI-5660 Rubidium Oscillator

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 14:10:21 UTC 2014

All Rb's have XO's and with the exception of the HP5065C all Rb's influence
 long term stability only the only exception is the HP which uses a TC
below  0.1.sec, and as Corbe demonstrated ADEV is controlled below 1 sec. by the
cell.  The same can not be said with other Rb's.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 3/28/2014 7:33:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,