[time-nuts] OT -- AOL and Yahoo Email Warning

Paul Davis ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com
Tue May 6 17:57:00 UTC 2014

I dont know if John knows it or not, but in Mailman (the time-nuts list manager software), setting the variable ‘from_is_list’ to Yes causes the  From: address to be replaced by the list address (time-nuts at febo.com).  That should solve any problems caused by DMARC implementation.  It could be an inconvenience if people are filtering by who’s sending the messages to the list.

Paul - K9MR