[time-nuts] STEL 1173 datasheet

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed May 7 16:52:53 UTC 2014

> yes normally plcc to dip but not the other way around. (cause who would
> ever need that) That said the plcc and dip pin out is not a straight 1 for
> 1 and that makes things a bit messy. That would not stop me from doing it
> though. That is making a frankenstein adapter.

http://www.adapt-plus.com/products_html/pa40-44-x-dz-pp.html

http://www.adapt-plus.com/products_html/pa44-dp-pp.html

http://www.adapt-plus.com/products/adapters/prod_dipplcc.html

Not cheap, but at least it's a start... They do appear to exist...

You can probably find the PLCC pin part and a DIP socket on like Mouser, Digikey, or Allied... Then just spend a little time
soldering wires to make an adapter... Or even order/make a custom prototype board from those sites that will do one-off's?