[time-nuts] PRS10 rubidium on eBay

johnk0gcj at juno.com johnk0gcj at juno.com
Sat May 10 19:33:17 UTC 2014

Corby, a friend of mine has a rubidium standard he wants to sell. I can't remember exactly what it is, but I think it's an Austron 504(?) (704?). I sold you one many years ago(like 20 or so). They came from one of the AT&T microwave sites. His number is 308-532-3291 and he lives in North Platte, NE. He's 91 years old, pretty sharp but nearly blind from macular degeneration and he's pretty hard of hearing so he's a bit difficult to talk with. He is on Skype and it works better than the landline fone. If you want to try Skype look for William O Wesslund. John