[time-nuts] [WOT] 2014 Million £ Longitude Prize

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed May 21 23:55:48 UTC 2014

Hi Paul:

My post that started this was because of the effect of the original longitude prize on keeping time.

For the past month I've been reading about the obesity, Type II diabetes, and other metabolic syndrome diseases &etc.
It turns out that due to bad science the "low fat" diet has been the U.S. government recommendation for many decades and
it was a mistake.
If you follow it, you consume a large number of carbohydrates which drive insulin which drives fat and leads to
metabolic syndrome.
Drinking a can of sugar soda pop, a can of beer or a glass of organic fruit juice has exactly the same effect on your
waistline and liver.
This diet has killed an uncountable number of people. For more see:  http://www.prc68.com/I/DietNutrition.html

To keep Tom happy please reply off list.
brooke at pacific.net

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com