[time-nuts] Weather/units question for European members

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Sat May 24 01:55:18 UTC 2014

Hi Mark

I have been running an older Davis VantagePro station for the last fifteen
years.  It gives either miles per hour or meters per second.

Air pressure in either inches or millimeters of Mercury as well as
hectoPascals

One note - wind direction is opposite from what you might think.  A West
wind blows to the East -- it is coming __from__ the West.

The project sounds like a fun hack -- I would be curious as to the
resolution you achieve with these modules.

Dave