[time-nuts] Ublox 7

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat May 24 17:07:08 UTC 2014

Don
I will continue to be part of the list but am frustrated with the loss of
some of the best we used to have and I do not consider my self one of them,
but  I learned immensely from then. I am not the only one with that opinion
looking  at the number of responses I am getting.
I do not know how long you have been on the list but it used to be
different and better.
Bert Kehren
.

In a message dated 5/24/2014 12:33:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,