[time-nuts] Looking for a particular OCXO....

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Mon May 26 21:54:40 UTC 2014

My high-spec ULN Wenzels have trimmers.

This this thing is 16Hz high at 10MHz so it's way off.  Must be sudden failure. If I use an external ref the test set is fine. OK for lab use. But a pain when out working in the field on ham repeaters. It may be an OEM number.  At work we noticed quite a change in PTI product lines after MTron bought them.

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4
iPhone