[time-nuts] WWVB paper in May 2014 IEEE communications...

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat May 31 21:58:04 UTC 2014

Hi

We are in a “brave new world” of industry / government interaction. Watching how it plays out with WWVB (through real product) probably will provide a number of people with research topics for years to come. Yes it’s frustrating, a lot of it is as new to them as it is to us. I’m willing to cut them a bit of slack on that basis.

Bob