[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812...

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Nov 2 20:35:49 UTC 2014

Hi

The numbers quoted earlier (and they sound right) were 20 uA at 2.5V. That would be well under your 100uA. My *guess* is that self discharge / aging on a normal AA is going to limit things faster than a 20 uA drain.

Now, if you have the more normal tiny coin cell involved with  1/10 or 1/100 that capacity and much lower self discharge ….

Bob