[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 21:12:38 UTC 2014

Ah, just found an Engineering Note in my files that again quotes 5uA at
2.5V but also quotes 100uA at 5.0V, perhaps not too relevant at 3.1V but
that's  quite an increase.

The same document quotes the following specs for the optional onboard
lithium battery...

Voltage -- 3V
Capacity -- 15mAh
                  approximately  3 months between charges
Recharge -- approximately 8 hours for a full charge
Lifetime -- 5 Years minimum.

So I guess an onboard battery conversion might still be a viable  option.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 02/11/2014 21:01:55 GMT Standard Time, kb8tq at n1k.org