[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812...

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Nov 2 21:20:30 UTC 2014

Hi

It’s those little onboard batteries that I have the experience with. After a while, you are doing well to get a month out of them. Play for a bit longer and they are down to a couple weeks. That’s not a surprising thing, the charging circuit on some of this stuff is often less than perfect. You get a lot of cycles / long life out of a properly handled battery. Abuse the poor thing and not so long a life.

Bob