[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 23:25:10 UTC 2014

It would seem that the hunt for 1PPS will need to be attempted by someone
with two units coupled together.
I don't know if there's some sort of handshake enablement but with just the
 Ref-1 unit I've not been able so far to find 1PPS on the Interface
connector,  either during the boot up sequence or when up and running.

The 1PPS on pin 6 of the RS422/1PPS connector is very easy to spot so I
don't think it's just a case of me missing it on the interface.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 02/11/2014 23:03:34 GMT Standard Time, kb8tq at n1k.org