[time-nuts] Hydrogen Maser KIT! Update #1

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Nov 3 02:40:30 UTC 2014

I would think that making the teflon coating would be pretty easy.

What I would try is to put a nichrome boat, and some teflon into the
vessel, and pull it down to a good vacuum.  Then heat up the boat,
and the teflon should sublime, and condense on the walls of the
vessel.

The nichrome boat could be something as simple as wrapping the nichrome
into a solenoid form around some teflon rod.

-Chuck Harris