[time-nuts] NPR Story I heard this morning

xaos xaos at darksmile.net
Mon Nov 3 16:17:08 UTC 2014

Small correction: The numbers were 10E-16.

One important concept that was discussed was this:
If the next generation clock was even more accurate
(maybe by an order or two), then no two clocks
can ever agree on the time.

Minute changes in gravity and other factors will
always make each clock completely different.

So, to that I said: WOW! Wait just a damn minute.
I got into this so I can tell time precisely. Now I'm back
to to the beginning.

I know I am exaggerating a bit here but still.

-GKH