[time-nuts] NPR Story I heard this morning

xaos xaos at darksmile.net
Mon Nov 3 16:55:00 UTC 2014

You know, I was thinking that exact same thing as
the story went on.

The one (important) thing I got from Tom's story
was that kids might like the idea of the trip,
but the details might seem boring. Although,
I'm sure, Tom had a blast.

I was planning a similar trip from Astoria Queens, NYC
which is sea level, to Adirondack Mountains, upstate New York.

Never found enough friends to make it tho :(

-GKH