[time-nuts] NPR Story I heard this morning

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Nov 3 18:02:21 UTC 2014

xaos at darksmile.net said:
> I was planning a similar trip from Astoria Queens, NYC which is sea level,
> to Adirondack Mountains, upstate New York.

You will need clocks that are better than Tom's.  :)

He parked at 5,000 feet.  Do any roads go that high in the Adirondacks?  How
high can you park?

What's the efficiency of the generator in a parked car compared to a portable
generator?  What's the right unit?  kilo-watt-hours per gallon?  How does a
normal car compare to a hybrid?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.